How to Apply
1. Go to the Chestnut Ridge Enrollment Application site.
2. This will prompt you to a Pre-Enrollment Application.
3. Once you complete the short application, a district employee will release an automated email to you from Enrollment Express.
4. Complete the enrollment application from Enrollment Express using a computer or device.
5. At the end of the enrollment application, click on the link to sign up for a registration day on April 12, 2022.
6. Bring all required documents on registration day including: Birth Certificate, Income Verification, Immunization Records, Proof of Residency, Custody forms (if applicable)
7. Pre-Enrollment applications are due by 2/25/22.
PRE K COUNTS INCOME GUIDELINES
- Using your 2021 income, review the chart below.
- The number of people you claimed on your 2021 Federal Income Tax will be the number of people in your family.
- Is your gross income less than the number in the income column?
- If your income is less, your child is eligible for the Pre K Counts Grant Program.
2022 Income Guidelines for Pre K Counts: